The Trinity Metro Procurement Department is under the direction of the Senior Director of Procurement and Project Management. It is a centralized department responsible for:
- Procuring supplies and services for programs and operations of Trinity Metro;
- Issuing solicitations, establishing and managing contracts for Trinity Metro; and
- Disposing of surplus supplies.
Business hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday except holidays observed by Trinity Metro.
The Trinity Metro Contract Administration and Procurement Department seeks to do business with reliable suppliers to keep our operations running smoothly. We are responsible for acquiring goods and services at fair and reasonable prices, on time, and in compliance with sound public purchasing policies and procedures. If you are interested in doing business with Trinity Metro, we encourage you to register as a potential supplier to view current solicitations.
Trinity Metro subscribes to high standards of ethical conduct for avoiding improper business practices and personal conflicts of interest for all personnel engaged directly or indirectly in the award and administration of Trinity Metro's contracts. As such, Trinity Metro has developed an Agency-wide Conflict of Interest and Ethical Conduct Policy, which establishes that officers, managers, employees or agents of Trinity Metro will neither solicit nor accept gratutities, favors or anything of monetary value from contractors, potential contractors or parties to sub agreements. Violations of Trinity Metro's standard of conduct will be subject to penalties, sanctions or other disciplinary action to the extent permitted by state, local law or regulations.
Procurement's Mission Statement
Our mission is to provide added-value procurement services that align with and support the mission of the organization. Procurement strives to lead with diverse service providers through innovative, high quality and cost-effective approaches that meet and exceed our customers' expectations.
Our Core Values
- Seek, establish and maintain supplier relationships that are inclusive, diverse and provide the best quality at the lowest cost.
- Understand and respond to our customer's business needs and challenges.
- Improve processes to facilitate ease of procurement.
- Be transparent, competitive and fair in our business practices.
- Maintain integrity in our procurement processes for compliance with applicable laws and requirements.
- Develop and foster a dynamic, proactive and collaborative atmosphere of mutual respect and consideration for each other and in our business relationships.